High Pressure Pipe Fitting
FAV High Pressure Pipe Fittings or 10,000 psi Fittings are manufactured for High Pressure Systems, with size ranging from 1/8″ to 2″ and varied end connection configuration. High Pressure Pipe fittings with both tube and pipe connections are available. Main features that call for its use are its straightforwardness, compactness in design, ease of assemblage, high reliability, easy availability & global recognition. High Pressure fittings are manufactured by FAV using tapered threads that are of the highest quality. High Pressure fittings are constructed in a variety of configurations, so they are capable of use in a broad variety of applications.
FAV High Pressure Pipe Fittings are available in Stainless Steel, Brass, Steel, Monel, High Duty Bronze, Hastelloy C, Incoloy, Inconel 600.
A wide array of configurations are available in High Pressure Pipe Fitting such as Nipple Fittings, Adapter Fittings, Pipe Reducer, Couplings, and various customized machined components of various styles , shapes and sizes. The end connections include BSP, BSPT, NPT, METRIC ,PIPE NB, Socket weld & Screwed . Our product range in brief includes below .
- ADAPTOR 10000 psi Male X Female
- CROSS-10000 psi Female X Female
- ELBOW-10000 psi Female X Female
- ELBOW-10000 psi Male X Female
- ELBOW-10000 psi Male X Male
- HEX COUPLING -10000 psi Female
- HEX NIPPLES-10000 psi BSPP-BSPP
- HEX NIPPLES-10000 psi BSPP-NPT
- HEX NIPPLES-10000 psi JIC-JIC
- HEX NIPPLES-10000 psi LONG
- HEX NIPPLES-10000 psi NPT-JIC
- HEX NIPPLES-10000 psi NPT-NPT
- HEX PLUG-10000 psi NPT
- HEX REDUCING COUPLING/10000 psi Female
- HEX REDUCING NIPPLES -10000 psi BSPP
- HEX REDUCING NIPPLES -10000 psi NPT
- PIPE CAP-10000 psi NPT
- REDUCING ADAPTOR-10000 psi Male X Female
- TEE-10000 psi Female
- TEE-10000 psi Male
Advantages of FAV High Pressure Pipe fitting?
- Variety of styles , shapes and sizes
- Variety of configurations and materials such as S316, brass and carbon steel.
- Sizes available from 1/8″ to 2″
- End connections are fitted with end caps to prevent thread damages.
- Options of Precision thread end connections