Titanium Male Run Tee
Titanium Male Run Tee, Titanium Tube Fittings
Fav is the manufacturer and exporter of Titanium GR 2 Male Run Tee which is a part of our titanium compression fitting range.
Standard sizes available are ¼”, 3/8”, ½” & ¾” threading’s available are NPT,BSP,BSPT
Standard sizes for tube side available are ¼” 3/8” ½” ¾” and 4mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm.
Titanium Male Run Tee Titanium Tube Fittings may be considered in any application where formability and corrosion resistance are important, and strength requirements are moderate. Ti Grade 2 has also been widely used in marine and chemical applications such as condensers, evaporators, reaction vessels for chemical processing, tubing and tube headers in desalinization plants, and cryogenic vessels. Other uses have included items such as jigs, baskets, cathodes and starter-sheet blanks for the electroplating industry, and a variety of medical application for Titanium Male Run Tee
You can visit our Hose Fittings
Also you see our range of Duplex and Super Duplex Fittings and Valve click here
Applications for Titanium Male Run Tee
The high strength, low weight ratio and outstanding corrosion resistance inherent to Titanium Tube Fittings and its alloys has led to a wide and diversified range of successful applications which demand high levels of reliable performance in surgery and medicine as well as in aerospace, automotive, chemical plant, power generation, oil and gas extraction, sports, and other major industries.
In the majority of these and other engineering applications titanium has replaced heavier, less serviceable or less cost-effective materials. Designing with titanium taking all factors into account has resulted in reliable, economic and more durable systems and components, which in many situations have substantially exceeded performance and service life expectations.
Properties of Titanium Tube Fittings
Titanium Tube Fittings machining possesses similar characteristics to austenitic stainless steel. Although titanium is commonly perceived as challenging to machine, Grade 2 can be machined easily by following the recommended protocol—low cutting speeds, heavy feed rates, generous amounts of cutting fluids, sharp tools and rigid setups.
Some common sizes of Titanium Grade 2 Male Run Tee are
- FAV Titanium Gr 2 Run Tee 1/8” OD x 1/8” OD x 1/8” NPTM (side)
- FAV Gr 2 Male Run Tee 1/4” OD x 1/4” OD x 1/4” NPTM (side)
- FAV Titanium Gr 2 Run Tee 3/8” OD x 3/8” OD x 3/8” NPTM (side)
- FAV Male Run Tee 1/2” OD x 1/2” OD x 1/2” NPTM (side)
- FAV Titanium Male Run Tee 3/4” OD x 3/4” OD x 3/4” NPTM (side)
- FAV Male Run Tee 1” OD x 1” OD x 1” NPTM (side)
- FAV Titanium Gr 2 Run Tee 6mm OD x 6mm OD x 1/8” NPTM (side)
- FAV Gr 2 Male Run Tee 8mm OD x 8mm OD x 1/4” NPTM (side)
- FAV Titanium Gr 2 Run Tee 10mm OD x 10mm OD x 3/8” NPTM (side)
- FAV Male Run Tee 12mm OD x 12mm OD x 1/2” NPTM (side)