Monel Union Tees in Monel 400 and Monel 500
Monel Union Tee
FAV is the Manufacturer of Monel Double Ferrule Compression Tube Fittings which includes Monel Female Connector,Monel Union,Monel Union Tees ,Monel Union Elbow,Monel Bulkhead Connector ,Monel Tube to Tube Union,Monel Male Connectors.
Monel Union Tees exhibit a number of beneficial properties, including:
- high corrosion resistance to acids and Alkalis.
- high mechanical strength.
- good ductility.
- a low coefficient of thermal expansion
Monel Union Tees is well known for its high strength and corrosion resistant properties. It works in a wide range of temperatures, and is available in multiple forms for a variety of products. Monel is used extensively in (for pipe) piping. Resistant to both steam and seawater, its toughness and anti-corrosive properties make it perfect for heavy duty applications such as transfer (pipe) piping used in oil refineries. Monel Union Tees has been specifically designed for use on instrumentation, process and control systems, together with equipment employed in chemical, chromatography, petroleum, power generation and pulp & paper plants.
Monel Union Tees is also often used for the high tolerance tubing. It exhibits excellent weldability, and it is often found in marine applications such as seawater valves and pump shafts. These tubes are also used in chemical plant equipment, boiler feeders, and heat exchangers. For applications that require a high melting point and toughness under the harshest conditions.
Advantages of Monel Union Tee
- Monel Union Tees do not twist the tube during installation.
- Make and remake of the fittings is very much eased, as nuts are silver plated internally to prevent galling of threads.
- Low torque Operation
- Positive leak free seal assembly and reassembly
- Size range from 1/16” to 2” (2mm to 38mm O.D.tubing)
- Variety of end connections and patterns as per Customer Requests