FAV is manufacturer and exporter of Compression Female Run Tee Instrument tube fittings. Our tubing unions are part of double ferrule fittings range. FAV Tube fittings range are most complete with availability of Elbow, Female Elbow, Elbow Male, Male Elbow, Male Branch Tee, Male Run Tee Twin ferrules, Male Run Tee, Female Branch Tee in Tube OD and Pipe Connections. With widest possible sizes, material and threading coverage you can get any type of tube fitting at FAV. Ferrule fittings is one of the best way to connect tubes.
Run Tee Female are available in Stainless Steel 316 (SS 316), Brass (Grade IS 319), Stainless Steel 304 (SS 304), Titanium Grade 2 Fittings (Ti Gr 2), Inconel 625, Inconel 600, Monel 400, Monel 500, Inconel 825, Duplex 2205 and Super Duplex 32750, Carbon Steel, Hastelloy C 276, Incoloy 800 (Alloy 800). Most common are Stainless Steel ferrule fittings tubing Female Run Tee.
For Dedicated page on Titanium Fittings Run Tee Female click here. Hyperlink to fav.net titanium fittings
For Dedicated page on Duplex 2205 Fittings and Super Duplex 32750 Fittings Run Tee Female click here.
Along with SS 316 (Stainless Steel 316), Titanium Grade 2 Fittings, Monel 500 grade connectors are most common.
Purpose of Female Run Tee
To connect pipes or tubes with assembly of Nut and Ferrule in T-shape. Ferrules bites onto the pipes/tubes providing a leak proof connection. It is used to connect fractional/metric tubes to male NPT thread. Run Tee Female has double ferrule on 2 side and NPT female on side. Basically it is used to combine or divide flow through a pipe path. It also adds thread to the tubes for easy connections and disconnection.
Female Run Tee tube fitting
Female Run Tee Ferrule fittings
Female Run Tee ferrule fittings are available in Union Double Ferrule Compression Tube fittings from 1/16″ to 2″ OD Tube and 3mm OD Tube to 50mm OD Tube with Double Ferrule & Nut .
Pipe thread options
The Pipe side includes NPT, BSPP, BSPT and Metric Sizes. NPT male available from 1/16” to 2”. Metric Sizes available from 2mm to 50mm.
FEMALE RUN TEE Tube OD Imperial X NPT Female
|PART No.||0D1 Imperial||P NPTF||0D||F Hex||A Inch||L1 Inch||L Inch||H mm|
FEMALE RUN TEE Tube OD Metric X NPT Female
|PART No.||0D1 Metric||P NPTF||0D||F Hex||A mm||L1 mm||L mm||H mm|
Why buy FAV make Female Run Tee?
- Competitive pricing and fast delivery. We keep spare Nut and Ferrules in stock plus common sizes of Female Run Tee.
- Easy installation design and procedure – Double Ferrule a Nut provides to most easy installation procedure.
- Nuts are silver plated on both sides of our Ferrule fittings
- Ferrules are annealed to provide amazing biting performance
- Except for the ferrules all other components provide easy re-usability option
- Our tube fitting do not twist the tube during installation
- Heat Number traceability on the body insures right quality of raw material. MTC 3.1 and NACE certification available on request
- Standard range from 3000 psi to 6000 psi. On special cases we do undertake 10000 psi.
Female Run Tee Instrument tube fittings are used wherever there are tubes/pipes. Therefore application is widespread with industries including Instrumentation Equipment, Engine & Turbine Manufacturing, Iron & Steel Manufacturing, Metal Industry, Petroleum products. Almost any industry which has tubes involvement require our range of Ferrule fittings
Some Common Sizes for SS Compression Fittings Female Run Tee are
- FAV Stainless Steel 304 Female Run Tee 1/8” OD tubing x 1/8″ OD x 1/8″ NPTF(side)
- FAV SS 316 Run Tee Female 1/4” OD tube x 1/4″ OD x 1/4″ NPTF(side)
- FAV SS 304 Female Run Tee 3/8” OD tubing x 3/8″ OD x 3/8″ NPTF(side)
- FAV Stainless Steel 316 Run Tee Female 1/2” OD nut ferrule x 1/2″ OD x 1/2″ NPTF(side)
- FAV SS316 Instrument Female Run Tee 3/4” OD pipe x 3/4″ OD x 3/4″ NPTF(side)
- FAV SS Run Tee Female 1” OD Compression x 1″ OD x 1″ NPTF(side)
- FAV 316 SS Female Run Tee 6 mm Tube x 6mm OD x 1/8″ NPTF(side)
- FAV 304 SS Run Tee Female 8 mm Diameter Tube x 8mm OD x 1/2″ NPTF(side)
- FAV SS 316 Female Run Tee 10 mm instrument Tube x 10mm OD x 1/4″ NPTF(side)
- FAV SS 316 Run Tee Female 12 mm Ferrule Tube x 12mm OD x 3/8” NPTF(side)
- FAV SS 316 Female Run Tee 14mm OD x 14mm OD x 3/4″ NPTF(side)
- FAV Stainless Steel 304 Run Tee Female 16mm OD x 16mm OD x 1″ NPTF(side)