FAV is manufacturer and exporter of Compression Cross Union. Our tubing unions are part of double ferrule fittings range. FAV Tube fittings range are most complete with availability of Reducing Union, Tee Union, Elbow Union, 45 degree Elbow Union, 45 deg Elbow Connector OD x Male, 45 degree Elbow Connector in Tube OD and Pipe Connections . With widest possible sizes, material and threading coverage you can get any type of double ferrule fittings at FAV. Compression tube fittings ferrule is one of the best way to connect tubes.
Cross Unions are available in Carbon Steel, Titanium Grade 2 Fittings (Ti Gr 2), Monel 400, Monel 500, Stainless Steel 304 (SS 304), Stainless Steel 316 (SS 316) , Brass ( Grade IS 319 ), Hastelloy C 276, Incoloy 800 ( Alloy 800 ), Inconel 600, Inconel 625 , Inconel 825, Duplex 2205 and Super Duplex 32750 . Most common are Stainless Steel ferrule fittings tubing Union Cross.
For Dedicated page on Titanium Fittings Union Cross click here.
For Dedicated page on Duplex 2205 Fittings and Super Duplex 32750 Fittings Cross Unions click here.
Along with Stainless Steel, Monel 400, Monel 500 grade unions are most common.
Purpose of Cross Union
To connect four pipes or tubes with assembly of Nut and Ferrule. Ferrules bites onto the pipes/tubes providing a leak proof connection. It has a cross shape so connection is cross. Union Cross has double ferrule or twin ferrule on 4 sides.
Union Cross Compression tube fitting
Union Cross double ferrule fittings
UNION CROSS (OD Tube Imperial)
|PART No.||0D1 Imperial||0D||F Hex||A Inch||L Inch||H mm|
UNION CROSS (OD Tube Metric)
|PART No.||0D1 Metric||0D||F Hex||A mm||L mm||H mm|
Why buy FAV make Cross Unions ?
- Competitive pricing and fast delivery . We keep spare Nut and Ferrules in stock plus common sizes of Union Cross.
- Easy installation design and procedure – Double Ferrule a Nut provides to most easy installation procedure .
- Nuts are silver plated on both sides of our double ferrule fittings
- Ferrules are annealed to provide amazing biting performance
- Except for the ferrules all other components provide easy re-usability option
- Our Compression tube fittings do not twist the tube during installation
- Heat Number traceability on the body insures right quality of raw material . MTC 3.1 and NACE certification available on request
- Standard range from 200 to 700 bar.
Cross Unions are used wherever there are tubes/pipes. Therefore application is widespread with industries including Nuclear Power, Sewage Treatment, Water Supply & Irrigation Systems, Wind Power, Solar Power, Construction, and Oil & Gas Pipeline Construction. Almost any industry which has tubes involvement require our range of Compression tube fittings.
Some Common Sizes for SS Compression Fittings Cross Unions are
- FAV Stainless Steel 304 Cross Unions 1/8” OD tubing
- FAV SS 316 Union Cross 1/4” OD tube
- FAV SS 304 Cross Unions 3/8” OD tubing
- FAV Stainless Steel 316 Union Cross 1/2” OD nut ferrule
- FAV SS316 Instrument Cross Unions 3/4” OD pipe
- FAV SS Union Cross 1” OD Compression
- FAV 316 SS Cross Unions 6 mm Tube
- FAV 304 SS Union Cross 8 mm Diameter Tube
- FAV SS 316 Union Cross 10 mm instrument Tube
- FAV SS 316 Ferrule Cross Unions 12 mm Ferrule Tube