Inconel 800 Needle Valve in Inconel 800 and Inconel 625
Inconel 800 Needle Valve
FAV is the manufacturer of Inconel Needle Valve,Needle Valve Male x Male OD Needle Valve,Female X Male Inconel Needle Valve
Properties of Inconel 800 Needle Valves
High tensile, creep, and rupture strength; outstanding fatigue and thermal-fatigue strength; oxidation resistance; and excellent weldability and brazeability are the properties of INCONEL alloy 625 that make it interesting to the aerospace field.
In brief Inconel 800 Needle Valves has –
- Good resistance to acids, such as sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, and hydrochloric
- Almost completely free from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures
Applications of Inconel 800 Needle Valve
The properties of INCONEL alloy 625 that make it an excellent choice for sea-water applications are freedom from local attack (pitting and crevice corrosion), high corrosion-fatigue strength, high tensile strength, and resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking.
Industries in which Inconel Needle Valves is used?
- Chemical and petrochemical processing
- Components where exposure to high mechanical stress and sea water are required
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms
- Gas turbines, rocket motors/engines, and space craft
- Pollution control equipment
- Nuclear reactors
Strength of INCONEL alloy 625 is derived from the stiffening effect of molybdenum and niobium on its nickel-chromium matrix; thus precipitation hardening treatments are not required. This combination of elements also is responsible for superior resistance to a wide range of corrosive environments of unusual severity as well as to high-temperature effects such as oxidation and carburization.
Advantages of Inconel Needle Valve
- Inconel 800 Needle Valves are very effective in highly corrosive or damaging environment .
- Low torque Operation
- Positive leak free seal assembly and reassembly
- Size range from 1/16” to 2”
- Variety of end connections and patterns as per Customer Requests